[Fredslist] Shout out to David Perry, Real Estate responders, and Gotham!

Shelley Simpson, Esq simpson.shelley at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 08:55:45 EDT 2020

Yes! David E. Perry is a wonderful new member of Gotham Business Breakfast and I am glad he was able to help out Geraldine.

David has a vast network ad a wealth of real estate experience and is always willing to share both. Come and meet him on August 12th @8:30am at the joint meeting of Gotham Power Breakfast and Gotham Business Breakfast.

Be Well!

Shelley Simpson, Esq
Business & Personal Development Partner
646-549-7217

Find out about a simple and convenient way to support a healthy immune system …