[Fredslist] Shout out to David Perry, Real Estate responders, and Gotham!

Fred Klein FKlein at kleinzelman.com
Wed Aug 5 08:38:51 EDT 2020

Such a great thank you email!  We are a Tribe and we take care of each other!

Fred C. Klein, Esq.
Senior Partner
Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs & Schess LLP
Representing Management in Labor/employment Law for 50 years
NY Super Lawyer 2010-2019
AV® Preeminent Rating™ -Peer Review Rated - Martindale-Hubbell® for over  35 years

Co-Founder
Gotham City Networking, Inc.
"It's Better to Give Than Receive"
Www.gothamnetworking.com