[Fredslist] Riding the Circuit the Zoom Way at Towers

Amparo Connors Amparo at alliedpersonnel.com
Tue Apr 28 12:08:05 EDT 2020

Thank you to Dan Schwartz and Rick Raymond for the very nice shout outs re. Towers' meeting this morning :)  I was so engaged on this morning's call, I forgot to take pics! I thank all members who participated.

We had a truly terrific gathering of group members, circuit riders and guests. Sharing ideas, supporting fellow tribe members and making new connections are more important today than ever before. I'm in complete agreement with Dan and Rick that we should all make the time to participate in as many other Gotham Zoom meetings as possible. While we remain tethered to our homes, we can lay and fortify the foundation of business, networking, and personal relationships. As we emerge into 'the new normal' we can better help each other increase our business, or aid those that need assistance pivoting to new opportunities.

The social connections, and fun part of being a tribe member, are further solidified with a drink in hand. Hope to see many of you this Friday 5:00PM for Gotham's Happy Hour! (See email below my signature; RSVP to Steve Scully). Stay well everyone; see you soon on a Zoom call, Amparo

Amparo M .Connors, President
Allied Personnel Services, Inc., Green Staff NY
Chair Gotham Towers
NY City & State Certified M/WBE
718.261.7979  ~  212.451.0235
amparo at alliedpersonnel.com<mailto:amparo at alliedpersonnel.com>                     www.alliedpersonnel.com<http://www.alliedpersonnel.com/>