[Fredslist] Gotham Westchester was Zooming this Morning

Shelley Simpson, Esq simpson.shelley at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 11:41:31 EDT 2020

Thanks Mike! And thank you Ginny Dobbs for running the meeting. It was a great way to start the day and move into the second part of the week! Riding the circuit has never been easier - perfect for reconnecting with members we rarely get to see and to meet new ones and guests! Winston Churchill said something to the effect that a good crisis should never be wasted. Let’s make the most of this one by visiting Gotham groups near and far.

Stay well!

Shelley Simpson, Esq
Business & Personal Development Partner
646-549-7217
Join the Movement - Take Healthy Back Forever ...