[Fredslist] Promo Miscues & tips on Posting to the Gotham listservew

Corey Bearak bearak at me.com
Wed Apr 22 11:29:12 EDT 2020

Somehow two promos I approved yesterday re-appeared in “queue” today and I verified they did not appear.

One from Flo Feinberg and the other from Raj Goel — so if/when you see them — realize its not the correct day please blame me and not them.

ALSO, for your own convenience — and since invariably I find myself re-directing folks to the proper email address, please save the following emails so if you need to post to Fredslist, Promos, etc. you’ll have the correct email:

Fredslist Gotham <fredslist at gothamnetworking.com>

Gotham Promos List Serve <promo at gothamnetworking.com>

Gotham Films Listserve <flicks at gothamnetworking.com <mailto:flicks at gothamnetworking.com>>

Gotham Politics <politics at gothamnetworking.com <mailto:politics at gothamnetworking.com>>

Gotham RockRap Music Listserve <rockrap at gothamnetworking.com <mailto:rockrap at gothamnetworking.com>>

Gotham Sports Talk <sportstalk at gothamnetworking.com <mailto:sportstalk at gothamnetworking.com>>

Gotham Theatre listserve <theater at gothamnetworking.com <mailto:theater at gothamnetworking.com>>

The guide <http://www.tools4marketing.com/gotham/UsingGothamListserv2020.pdf> for posting remains on the upper right hand side of the Gotham Homepage — very hard to miss (see screen shot):

Please review it <http://www.tools4marketing.com/gotham/UsingGothamListserv2020.pdf>  <http://www.tools4marketing.com/gotham/UsingGothamListserv2020.pdf> at your convenience.

Stay safe.

Best.

-Corey
Corey B. Bearak, Esq.
Government & Public Affairs Counsel
Networker of the Year-2012| co-chair, GOtham GREEN® | Gotham Towers | LI Legal | Gotham Power Breakfast Chair | Gotham Sponsorships Chair |  Gotham Sundays Blogger | Moderator, Fredslist & Gotham Promos
P.O. Box 135, Glen Oaks, NY 11004
(718) 343-6779 ♦ facsimile (888) 379-3492
Corey at CoreyBearak.com <mailto:Corey at CoreyBearak.com> ♦ StrategicPublicPolicy.com <http://strategicpublicpolicy.com/> ♦ Bearak on Twitter <http://twitter.com/Bearak>
Author, The Public Ought To Know <https://intelligentarts.net/the-public-ought-to-know/>, available on Kindle <https://amzn.to/36ByeQJ> and Nook <http://bit.ly/2O7HRjB> and Apple <https://apple.co/2tPxday> devices
If you receive this email and did not request it, please reply and I will kindly remove your email address from the list.
This Internet Email Transmission may contain Confidential or Privileged Information which is intended only for use by the individual or entity for which the transmission is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination, copying or distribution of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify this office by telephone immediately so that we can arrange for the return of the documents to us at no cost to you.
[sent from my MacBook Pro]