[Fredslist] Gotham At Its Best_ Vincent Chirico

Fred Klein FKlein at kleinzelman.com
Thu Apr 9 14:55:31 EDT 2020

This is exactly how we are making Tribal lemonade out of our sour situation.  Get to know our Tribal members by joining us on our calls.

I agree with every one of Rick’s words!

Fred C. Klein, Esq.
Senior Partner
Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs & Schess LLP
Representing Management in Labor/employment Law for 50 years
NY Super Lawyer 2010-2019
AV® Preeminent Rating™ -Peer Review Rated - Martindale-Hubbell® for over  35 years

Co-Founder
Gotham City Networking, Inc.
"It's Better to Give Than Receive"
Www.gothamnetworking.com