[Fredslist] Gotham At Its Best_ Vincent Chirico

Richard Raymond rickraymond at thefamilybusinessleader.com
Thu Apr 9 14:33:52 EDT 2020

Riding the circuit, I met Vincent on a virtual call with the Gotham Brooklyn Power and the Manhattan Breakfast Group meeting yesterday, and we connected on a 1:1 zoom call today - further getting know one another, what we do, who our cleints are and meeting the person behind the zoom screen.

Vincent is a great guy and has a great law practice model, as I am sure others who know him will also attest to.

Great to meet you Vince. To be continued.

Rick Raymond
The Family Business Leader™
Succession Planning, Family Dynamics, Leadership Performance &
Entrepreneurial Development In Family Businesses
http://www.thefamilybusinessleader.com/ <http://www.thefamilybusinessleader.com/>

Zicklin School of Business
Baruch College, CUNY

New York, NY
212-777-0083 (o) • 646-594-5587 (c)

“Each generation has the responsibility of bringing to the business their own vision for the future of the business.”

—Samuel Curtis Johnson III, former Chairman, SC Johnson: A Family Company