[Fredslist] Improve your health from head-to-toe at our Fall NY Health & Longevity Luncheon September 18th, Terrace Club.

Kelly Welles kelly at wellesfinancialservices.com
Thu Sep 12 09:36:36 EDT 2019

Time to improve your health from head-to-toe?

Dear Gotham Tribe & Friends,

Welcome back from summer!  Join us for our lunch & learn and meet our warm, friendly and very talented group. Our members and guests are seriously experienced health advisers who can answer many of your health questions and provide valued input.

Our first luncheon of the Fall will share summer health discoveries that will reveal more effective ways to reduce stress, improve sleep, build strength, increase immunity, restore digestive health and more. You will learn from experts on cancer prevention, pain management, brain upgrade, pet health  and even financial fitness..