[Fredslist] Flo Feinberg is Fabulous & made me look like a hero!

Kelly Welles kelly at wellesfinancialservices.com
Wed Sep 11 14:20:19 EDT 2019

Thanks Phyllis. Totally agree. Flo's gifts are clever, artsy, functional and fun. My husband (a musician) loves his musicalthemed scarf. Others are thrilled with the imaginative range of jewelry, scarves, accessories (a crossword puzzle on a woman's bag!) toiletries and computer gadgets you never knew you needed until you see them. Oh....let's not forget Fred;s socks!
Cheers!
Kelly Welles, LUTCFCo-chair & GC of NY Health & Longevity2006 Gotham Networker of the Year

Kelly Welles, President
wellesfinancialservices.com
Trusted Advisor to Attorneys and Accountants
Specializing in Insurance and Benefits
Cell   917-626-8590
www.linkedin.com/in/kelly-welles
WELLES FINANCIAL SERVICES
Business & Personal Financial Strategies