[Fredslist] Flo Feinberg is Fabulous & made me look like a hero!

Phyllis Newbert panewbert18 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 13:11:51 EDT 2019

On a Friday morning, I received a call from a male friend who has no clue
about shopping and who needed a gift for someone he was seeing at a dinner
that evening.  He said she was a retired music teacher.  I called Flo and,
of course, she had the perfect gift - a beautiful soft neck wrap with the
design of piano keys.  Flo happened to be heading to East Norwich in the
early afternoon and I had to go to a client in that area so we met and I
received the gift which was even beautifully wrapped.

Later that day I met up with my friend and presented him with the gift to
bring to the dinner.  He was totally amazed by my resourcefulness and I was
so happy to have helped.  Flo really made me look good and she always has
such a wonderful selection.  She is definitely the Go-To person for the
perfect gift!  Many thanks again, Flo.

Phyllis Newbert
Vice President/Administrator
Right at Home North Shore LI