[Fredslist] Gotham South Florida May 22nd 6:30pm Meeting Showing up is winning

Robert Esposito Robert at relatedisg.com
Wed May 22 13:02:57 EDT 2019

Good afternoon Gotham Members,

You and any guests you think could make great Gotham South Florida members are invited TONIGHT.

Please confirm your attendance for our next meeting on Wednesday May 22nd at 630pm.
North Marriott Fort Lauderdale 6650 N. Andrews Avenue

We encourage all our members to invite guests. We want to add more dynamic professionals to our group who do what we don’t do so we have more trusted business partners and resources.

Remember the more time you invest in getting to know your Gotham brothers and sisters from Florida or anywhere in the US the more you will get their business and friendship.
Myself, Oscar Mendez, Steve Scully National Gotham Coordinator, Mitch Tobol Web Master, Fred Klein & Nancy Schess are here to facilitate your growth, success and enjoyment in the Gotham Networking Group.

Warm regards,
Robert Esposito
Gotham South Florida CO Chair & GC
Realtor & Real Estate Investment Advisor
RelatedISG International Realty
robert at relatedisg.com<mailto:robert at relatedisg.com>
mobile 347-262-0306

The information contained in this message and any attachment(s) may be privileged, confidential, proprietary, or otherwise protected from disclosure and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying or use of this message and any attachment is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to this email and permanently delete the message from your computer. If this e-mail is misdirected, International Sales Group and its affiliates do not waive confidentiality or any privilege.

Robert Esposito
Sales Associate
RelatedISG | W Residences Fort Lauderdale
3101 Bayshore Drive, Unit 2306
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304
T 954 462 1633
C 347 262 0306