[Fredslist] Long Shot Request

Tom Gallin tomg at gallin.com
Wed May 22 12:08:03 EDT 2019

Hi All,
Here is a test of the power of Fredslist.

As many of you know my son Jake has been raising awareness of the sacrifices of Blue Star and Gold Star Military Families.  For those who don't  - he started Stars for Cars 9 years ago at 8 years  old when he learned that 1% guard the rest of the 99%.  He also learned that the families of the 1% do not get anything extra when a loved one is in service or dies while in service.  So he wants to make sure that people are aware of this so that they can at least say thank you to those families for their sacrifice.  You can learn more about this at www.starsforcars.org<http://www.starsforcars.org>.

One of his main programs to get this awareness out there is through his "3 Holiday Announcement" which is "We take this time to remember our "Blue Star" and "Gold Star" Military Families and thank them for their sacrifice and generosity.  We want them to know that they are a part of our community."  This is being heard at schools across the county on Patriots Day (9/11) Veterans Day and Memorial Day.  So far we have over 850,000 students in 46 states hearing this.  His goal is to reach 1 million students in all 50 states.

Here is the challenge:  Jake needs at least one school in Arizona, Hawaii, Idaho, and South Dakota to agree to say the announcement and we will have all 50 states.  Please send this to anyone who can help this happen before Thursday, if possible, and send me an email that the school or school district will participate (we add the name to our list<http://www.starsforcars.org/thank-you-nys-schools/>).

I know this is a very long shot but I have faith in the power of Fredslist!  Thanks for taking the time to read this and any help you can provide.

Regards,
Tom Gallin

Gallin
Over 130 Years of Construction Excellence
102 Madison Avenue - 9th Floor
New York, NY 10016
(Office) 212-252-8900
www.gallin.com