[Fredslist] Shout Out to Laura Avital

Anne Kleinman annek at adinfini.com
Wed Jun 26 14:56:18 EDT 2019

As usual, Laura helped us out with all of our last minute travel needs. What makes her help so valuable beside the care and follow through is that the most frequent travelers in our house are young and so not only is Laura juggling the usual for us but she often needs to find hotels that will let a 20 year old check in alone because she is attending a conference and airlines where a 16 year old can fly alone or with a friend to meet up with family for the rest of the trip.

I highly recommend you speak to Laura before you plan your next trip and then just enjoy the adventure

Anne Kleinman
Ad Infinitum
Marketing Solutions not SWAG
Annek at adinfini.com