[Fredslist] Revised-Good for College Student home for the summer! Urgent need: Peekskill position, RE Ind.

Amparo Connors Amparo at alliedpersonnel.com
Wed Jun 26 14:13:47 EDT 2019

Hello Gotham members: Update on this; client is desperate & just emailed this message: "Just received word - we can downgrade.  Need anybody in area administrative: collect rent checks, scan them, take messages and address issues with regional manager." So if any of you know a College student seeking summer work, who lives in the Peekskill area, this could be a job for them. TIA, Amparo

Amparo M .Connors, President
Allied Personnel Services, Inc., Green Staff NY
NY City & State Certified M/WBE
718.261.7979  ~  212.451.0235
Corp HQ: 118-21 Queens Boulevard; Suite 610 Forest Hills NY 11375
amparo at alliedpersonnel.com<mailto:amparo at alliedpersonnel.com>                      www.alliedpersonnel.com<http://www.alliedpersonnel.com/>