[Fredslist] Do you watch Shtisel? I have a ticket to meet the 3 stars on June 11

Jayne Latz jayne at corporatespeechsolutions.com
Tue Jun 4 08:03:04 EDT 2019

If not - check it out on Neflix- you will love it.
For those that watch and LOVE Shtisel - I have an extra ticket - $75.00 to
hear the three top stars - yes Akiva will be there plus dad and sister.
This event sold out instantly and after hundreds of people complained they
added a second night and I was lucky to get two tickets. Unfortunately, my
niece is now unable to attend.
*Details:  June 11th - 7PM Temple Emanu-el in NYC.*

If you love Shtisel - and you should, don't miss out. Let me know asap. It
would be great to attend with a Gothamite.

*Jayne Latz*

*Executive Communication Coach and Professional Speaker*

*President and Founder -Corporate Speech Solutions, LLC*

[image: image.png]

*Office: 212.308.7725    Mobile: 917.841.2965*

*Visit our website http://www.corporatespeechsolutions.com/
<http://www.corporatespeechsolutions.com/>*