[Fredslist] Medical malpractice Atty referral.

Ellyn Finkelstein ellynfinkelstein at danielgale.com
Tue Jun 4 07:04:51 EDT 2019

Hi Gothamites,

    Can anyone recommend a medical malpractice attorney for North Carolina? My cousin had an unfortunate incident over the weekend .

Sincerely

Ellyn Finkelstein
Real Estate Sales Person
Eco-Broker GREEN
CBR, ASP
Silver Circle of Achievement
Daniel Gale Sotheby’s International Realty
7951 Jericho Tpke Woodbury NY 11797
Mobile: 516-972-8649
ellynfinkelstein.danielgale.com<http://ellynfinkelstein.danielgale.com>

Daniel Gale Sotheby’s International Realty
28080 Main Road
Cutchogue, NY 11935
Office:631-734-5439
Mobile:516-972-8649

Notice: Daniel Gale Sotheby’s International Realty does not make requests for wire transfers via email; nor does the firm attempt to obtain confidential information through email including bank account numbers, credit card details, social security numbers, or other similar personal data. If you receive an email that appears to be from our company and requests that you wire funds or reveal confidential information, email fraud may be involved. Please do not respond to the message, and contact us immediately at: fraudalerts at danielgale.com or 800.942.5334.