[Fredslist] Queens Apt. Inquiry, Help for a friend

Amparo Connors Amparo at alliedpersonnel.com
Tue Jul 2 12:16:02 EDT 2019

Hello Gotham members: A dear friend/client needs a place in Queens for ~ 7 months. Please see her email below; contact Etelvina directly with any possibilities. I’ve known Etelvina for over ten years, she works for a large midtown RE Corp., and can absolutely vouch for her high integrity and level of responsibility. She absolutely works very hard and you can trust she’d be a marvelous tenant. Hope one of you can help her. Please reach out directly to Etelvina, do NOT CC me; thank you! Amparo