[Fredslist] Flicks List - Theatre list

John Buscarello john at buscarello.com
Mon Jan 14 05:38:01 EST 2019

There is also a Theatre list - join us!

John A. Buscarello, ASID
John A. Buscarello, Inc. - Interior Design
27 West 20th Street, Suite # 1206
New York, NY 10011
212-691-5881   /   917-796-0101
john at buscarello.com <mailto:john at buscarello.com>
www.buscarello.com <http://www.buscarello.com/>

On Jan 11, 2019, at 6:41 AM, Fred Klein <FKlein at kleinzelman.com> wrote:

Below is a post which I made yesterday on Gotham Flicks List about a fabulous Amazon Prime detective show set in present day LA.  Take a look, I’m sure you’ll like it.

The reason I’m posting here is to make members, new and old, aware of this focused Gotham list serve.

Flicks List exists for the purpose of letting fellow film lovers about the latest “flick” that a member enjoyed and wants to share.

To be included on this specialty list just let me know and I’ll make it happen and look for your posts.

We also have other theme based specialty lists such as Sports Talk, Politics, Lefty List, Rock Rap and more.

Gotham continues to endeavor to be all things to all people!

Fred C. Klein, Esq.
Senior Partner
Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs & Schess LLP
Representing Management in Labor/employment Law for over 40 years
NY Super Lawyer 2010-2018
AV® Preeminent Rating™ -Peer Review Rated - Martindale-Hubbell Martindale-Hubbell® for 35 years

Co-Founder
Gotham City Networking, Inc.
"It's Better to Give Than Receive"
Www.gothamnetworking.com <http://www.gothamnetworking.com/>

485 Madison Avenue-Suite 1301
New York, NY 10022
Tel: 212-935-6020
Fax: 212-753-8101
Email: fklein at legal.org <mailto:fklein at legal.org>
www.kleinzelman.com <http://www.kleinzelman.com/>

Begin forwarded message:

> From: <FKlein at kleinzelman.com <mailto:FKlein at kleinzelman.com>>
> Date: January 10, 2019 at 8:35:40 PM EST
> To: Flicks List <flicks at gothamnetworking.com <mailto:flicks at gothamnetworking.com>>
> Subject: Bosch
>
> Amazon Prime.  40 fabulous episodes based on Michael Connelly books.  Don’t miss!
>
> Fred C. Klein, Esq.
> Senior Partner
> Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs & Schess LLP
> Representing Management in Labor/employment Law for over 40 years
> NY Super Lawyer 2010-2018
> AV® Preeminent Rating™ -Peer Review Rated - Martindale-Hubbell Martindale-Hubbell® for 35 years
>
> Co-Founder
> Gotham City Networking, Inc.
> "It's Better to Give Than Receive"
> Www.gothamnetworking.com <http://www.gothamnetworking.com/>