[Fredslist] Take a minute to register yourself or send this on to someone in the Construction or related business NOW

Sherry Rivera sherryrivera1 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 12:14:58 EST 2019

The Construction Industry of 2019 can be a challenge.

You know that high among the problems are:

Safety, and Efficiency.

A lack of visibility across workers, subs, assets and vast sites has been
accepted as a given until now.

Imagine if you could capture real time data from sensors worn on workers
and tagged on equipment

You could have automatic time and attendance and real time location of
workers.  You would know where your equipment is located, when it is being
used and who is operating it.  Remote Monitoring and Reporting of Hours,
Headcounts, Safety Events and Training Certificates and auto fall alerts.

What a step forward.  A chance to get ahead of potential safety issues and
reduce paperwork while making it far more accurate.

Can this work for you?

Come and find out February 27 at 12:30-2 at *Tailor Public House  *505 8th
Avenue between 35th and 36th Streets, NYC

Meet our guest Phil Epifano of *Triax* *Technologies* who will share the
details.

Being knowledgeable about what is happening in the Construction industry is
what we are all about.  Take advantage of this opportunity.

Everyone is Welcome as we are an Open group

If you have any questions please reach out to me.  All my contact info is
below.

*Regards,*

*Sherry Rivera*
*ENVIRRON*
NYC and NYS WBE Certified
*Supplier of Commercial & Industrial Building & Maintenance Materials*

100 North Village Avenue Suite 37
Rockville Centre, NY 11570
516 458-5384 Mobile
516 594-1400 Office