[Fredslist] Wow - Jessica Rothman and Gotham

Susan Zinder szinder at zinderlaw.com
Tue Feb 12 16:34:36 EST 2019

For those of you who don’t know – Jessica Rothman is a long time member of Gotham Construction, and is a litigator who focuses her practice around all aspects of construction projects including breach of contract, mechanic’s liens, negligence and professional malpractice issues.

More importantly – she exemplifies the best Gotham has to offer.  In recent days this corporate attorney has found herself in desperate need of assistance with the preparation of some litigation papers for a pro-bono client.

I reached out to Jessica and she came through in a big way.  As a partner in a busy law practice we can all imagine how busy she is.  But she took real time out of her day to help me and review the document with me and she was just great.  Her help was not only Gothamly, but highly professional and very well done.

This was a real Gotham success.

I would also be remiss if I didn’t mention that Bruce Cholst and Arthur Goldstein also took time out of their busy days to help.

Thank you to all, but an amazing and huge thank you to Jessica!!

Susan

Susan Zinder

Law Office of Susan F. Zinder, PLLC.
1140 Avenue of the Americas, 9th Floor
New York, New York 10036
(o) 646-380-6715
(c) 917-370-3369
szinder at zinderlaw.com<mailto:szinder at zinderlaw.com>
www.zinderlaw.com<http://www.zinderlaw.com/>

This email and any attachments thereto, is/are intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you are hereby notified any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email, and any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited.   If you receive this email in error please notify Susan Zinder via email at szinder at zinderlaw.com<mailto:szinder at zinderlaw.com> or call 646.380.6715 and permanently delete the original copy, any copy of this email and any printout thereof.