[Fredslist] Emergency Kidney Transplant Needed ASAP

Tessa Marquis tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com
Tue Aug 6 21:16:02 EDT 2019

Important! Are you Type O? My friend Saron Smith-Hardin’s partner needs a
Kidney transplant ASAP.
Please contact Saron directly if you can help or be a hero/shero!

Tribal Magic Time, Gothamites!

Here is a slightly edited section of Saron’s facebook post:

URGENT HELP NEEDED- PLEASE SHARE THIS POST!

My beloved partner David Charme is in urgent need of a kidney donor with O
blood type (can be either O positive or negative). *Timing here is critical
because he had both of his kidneys removed two weeks ago and is now fully
dependent on dialysis*. This was supposed to be a short term plan - his
brother-in-law was scheduled to donate his own kidney this month, but we
were just informed that the donor is no longer a viable match.

[Patient] has a genetic kidney disease. […]

*If you or anyone you know is O blood type and open to giving selfless gift
of donating a kidney, please contact me via email at saron at saron.nyc
<saron at saron.nyc>  ASAP.* I can give you more information about going
forward with further blood testing to determine if you are a match.

Please spread the word in your networks - the more people we reach, the
better chance we have at finding a match! Thank you so much for reading and
for your support in this process.

With love and gratitude,
Saron

And, with enormous gratitude for any assistance you can provide, thank you
from me as well.

These are young people with much to live for and work towards.

*Tessa from Gotham New Haven *

Tessa Marquis
Project Coordinator
New Standard Institute, Inc.

*tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com <tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com>*

203.783.1582 x 101

*Specializing in Electrical & Mechanical Skills and Maintenance Management
training.*

*"Training that Works…for People who Work"*84 Broad Street  |  Milford, CT
06460  |  USA