[Fredslist] The Magic of sustainable Gotham - Thanks Bob Frustaci !

Joshua Zinder jzinder at joshuazinder.com
Tue Aug 6 13:17:57 EDT 2019

As many of you know I am a strong advocate of sustainable living and greening our world.  I also sing the praises of Gotham to members and non-members alike.  I can now add another unique story that is a Gotham only to my book.

Last evening the Princeton Town Council voted to accept a donation from Met Life stadium of a Bio Digester.  How does Gotham play into this... Well I had been active participant in the food waste program that Princeton had established (the first in the state) when the program could not find a new hauler to transport and compost the food waste the program was put on hold....that is when I turned to Gotham specifically Gotham Green member and award winner Bob Frustaci or Premier Systems. Without batting an eye Bob said "I can help".  Bob met with the Mayor and other members of the municipality and over a period of months helped make this marriage between Met Life and the town of Princeton.  Last night was not the final step but really the first step in reinstating the food waste program in Princeton. There are roughly 800 households (those that were enrolled in the food waste program) in Princeton that put out a huge THANK YOU to Bob for his help.

So now when I explain what an amazing thing Gotham is, I can say yes it helped me find a home for 200 frogs, but that is nothing it helped Princeton get a Bio Digester for free!!!

Gotham is great!!!!

All the best,

Josh

Joshua Zinder, AIA, LEED AP, NCARB