[Fredslist] Welcome Melanie Tucker to Gotham Princeton!

Marianna F. Schenk Marianna at balalaw.com
Wed Oct 3 11:47:17 EDT 2018

Gotham Members,
Please join me in welcoming Melanie Tucker, Owner of Rare Finds Travel Design, as the newest member of Gotham's Princeton chapter!

Melanie's passion for travel all began the summer she was 7.  Her father bought a Shasta camper and road-tripped the family around the West.  They did ordinary things that alchemized into extraordinary, indelible memories.  Fate deposited Melanie in Tiananmen Square the very day they declared martial law... she saw her first cobra in Marrakech and rode the Orient Express.  Her travel passion was ignited!  And with her 4 sons, she took my show on the road, helping other families to "mark a moment" before their kids left the nest.  As she likes to say: We only get 18 summers. Make this one count!

Rare Finds Travel Design is devoted to planning unique trips for adventurous travelers! If you yearn for less touristy more authentic travel... If you like to stay in unique lodging like cave hotels and castles, tree houses and lighthouses, and all sorts of historic guesthouses... And have novel experiences like truffle hunting or a day in grizzly country or 30 minutes alone in the storied Sistine Chapel... If you want to travel independently, with just your family or friends... Then Rare Finds is for you!

It's an adventure that's sometimes rustic, often luxurious, but always unique... Want full-service? Creating one-of-a-kind trips is our signature service!

If you don't have time to plan for yourself, and would love to entrust your precious travel to an expert who will conscientiously manage every detail, and have your trip 100% customized, we are ready to design the trip of your dreams! Or are you a DIY traveler? If so, we have personally-curated DIY Guides, where we've packaged our research, per destination, so you have everything you need to book your OWN trip! Either way, we are here to make your next trip as seamless as it is spectacular!

Melanie's contact information is below:

Melanie Tucker, Rare Finds Travel Design

[cid:image001.png at 01D45B0E.D4F25CB0]

Phone: 609-923-0304<tel:609-923-0304>
Website: www.rarefindstravel.com<http://www.rarefindstravel.com/>
Featured in: Huff Post, Around The World Radio, CBS' Price Is Right

Marianna F. Schenk | Bala Law Group, LLC
One Bala Plaza - Suite 623
231 St. Asaphs Road, Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004
P: (610) 624-3389 | F: (610) 910-3897
marianna at balalaw.com<mailto:marianna at balalaw.com> | www.balalaw.com<http://www.balalaw.com/>