[Fredslist] LI Dinner Group meeting November 27th

Laurel Scarr-Konel lscarrkonellaw at optimum.net
Tue Nov 13 09:30:51 EST 2018

Hi all -

The next meeting of the LI Dinner Group will be on Tuesday, November
27th at 6pm.  We meet at Tesoro's Ristorante, 967 Old Country Road,
Westbury, NY. Cost is $45 per person. Our meetings have been sold out so
don't delay!  Seating is limited to 25.

We are an open group and welcome all guests and circuit riders. If you
are not already a member of the group, please email me to let me know
you will be attending and register and pay in advance using this link:

https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/group/Long-Island-Dinner/1009

If you are a member of the LI Dinner Group you can register on the
Gotham website by going to the calendar, clicking on the event and then
clicking on the "I will be there" prompt.

Looking forward to networking with you on November 27th!

Laurel

Laurel Scarr-Konel
Attorney at Law
366 North Broadway, Suite 410
Jericho, NY 11753
Tel: 516-942-4200
Fax: 516-938-6595
Email: lscarrkonellaw at optimum.net

Confidentiality Notice: This communication is intended only for the
person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information
which is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from
disclosure.  If you have received this communication in error, please
notify us immediately and delete and/or discard all copies of this
communication.