[Fredslist] Another Season of Giving Winning Story

Fred Klein FKlein at kleinzelman.com
Tue Nov 13 08:19:16 EST 2018

The below is from Gothamite Rona Gura in our continuing series of Gotham Foundation Season of Giving Grant recipient stories.

Rona tells of her emotional moment.  You too can have a similar story.  Just make a tax deductible credit card donation at www.gothamfoundation.org<http://www.gothamfoundation.org> and yours could be drawn and announced at our December 4th Holiday Party.

It’s the best thing we do!  Thank you!

Fred C. Klein, Esq.
Senior Partner
Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs & Schess LLP
Representing Management in Labor/employment Law for over 40 years
NY Super Lawyer 2010-2018
AV® Preeminent Rating™ -Peer Review Rated - Martindale-Hubbell Martindale-Hubbell® for 35 years

Co-Founder
Gotham City Networking, Inc.
"It's Better to Give Than Receive"
Www.gothamnetworking.com<http://Www.gothamnetworking.com>