[Fredslist] Family Comes First

Vincent Russo vincent at vjrussolaw.com
Thu Nov 1 14:00:32 EDT 2018

Ester,

Thanks for asking.

We are always looking for story lines, families and resources.
We would like to share with our viewers compelling stories that will inspire the viewers, support them in their time of need and address the challenges we are facing today in our communities and in our country.

In Season Nine, we had Cindy Somma (Gotham Red Bandana Award Recipient) on our show "Saving Lives."  Cindy donated a kidney and saved the life of a stranger.   https://www.vjrussolaw.com/familycomesfirst/families/season-9/saving-lives/ .

For a sense of our previous shows, we stream the shows on https://www.vjrussolaw.com/familycomesfirst/
and there is a complete list of the topics we have addressed to date.

Please let us know if you have a story or know of a family with such a story.

Sincerely Yours
Vincent

Vincent J.<http://www.vjrussolaw.com/team/vincent-j-russo/> Russo, JD, LL.M, CELA*<http://www.vjrussolaw.com/team/vincent-j-russo/> | Managing Partner
w: 516-683-1717 Ext. 2131 f: 516-683-9393 e: vincent at vjrussolaw.com<mailto:vincent at vjrussolaw.com> blog: http://www.vjrussolaw.com/blog/

[cid:image011.png at 01D471EA.FAC4BB70]<http://www.vjrussolaw.com/>

<http://>

100 Quentin Roosevelt Blvd, Suite 102
Garden City, New York 11530

Offices: Garden City, Islandia, Lido Beach, Manhattan

[Facebook]<https://www.facebook.com/vjrussolaw?ref=hl>

[LinkedIn]<https://www.linkedin.com/in/vjrusso>

[Google Plus]<https://plus.google.com/111729587494623455561>

[Twitter]<https://twitter.com/vincentjrusso>

[http://www.superlawyers.com/new-york-metro/lawyer/Vincent-J-Russo/2bcc63e0-06e7-4066-bb0a-b567ddb51b5d.html]<http://www.superlawyers.com/new-york-metro/lawyer/Vincent-J-Russo/2bcc63e0-06e7-4066-bb0a-b567ddb51b5d.html>

www.vjrussolaw.com<http://www.vjrussolaw.com>