[Fredslist] Annual Spring Party - will we see you there? Hope so!

Debra Lindner debbie at boulevardmarketing.com
Wed May 23 18:22:31 EDT 2018

Hi Gotham

Our annual Spring Cocktail Party is fast approaching – will we see you there?

Join us for networking and cocktails; catch up with long-time Gotham friends; meet new Gotham friends and finally match a smiling, friendly face to an email address!

Bring your friends, bring your colleagues, bring your honey!

We’ll be on the Terrace enjoying our beautiful city on Tuesday night  June 12th – we want to see you there!

Click the link below to learn more and to register to pay and save your spot:

https://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Spring-Cocktail-Pary

Cheers~

Debbie

Debra B. Lindner