[Fredslist] Business Breakfast Group 6/6: notre prochaine réunion

Michael Weiner Michael.Weiner at TheCountingCompany.com
Wed May 23 11:45:14 EDT 2018

You know my spiel: good breakfast and even better networking. How can you
possibly plan to start a workday better? (sleeping in isn’t a choice here)

So come ride the circuit to Gotham Business Breakfast on Wednesday, June 6
from 8:00 – 10:00 AM, at Gente Restaurant, 153 East 45th Street, easily
accessible by various uptown/downtown/crosstown/out-of-town buses and
trains. Bagels and lox, and one or another kind of sweet baked goods (maybe
something French for D-Day?).

Business Breakfast is a closed group, so please check with me before signing
up <http://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/group/Business-Breakfast/guest>
.

Michael Weiner

(917) 715-1032 cell

QuickBooks Online Certified ProAdvisor

*Outsourced controller/business consulting/data management

*Technology instruction and support

www.TheCountingCompany.com

Helping Your Dollars Make More Sense

Soldiers, Sailors and Airmen of the Allied Expeditionary Force: You are
about to embark upon the Great Crusade, toward which we have striven these
many months. The eyes of the world are upon you. The hope and prayers of
liberty-loving people everywhere march with you.

Your task will not be an easy one. Your enemy is well trained, well equipped
and battle-hardened. He will fight savagely. But this is the year 1944! The
tide has turned! The free men of the world are marching together to victory!
I have full confidence in your courage, devotion to duty and skill in
battle. We will accept nothing less than full victory!

Good luck! And let us all beseech the blessing of Almighty God upon this
great and noble undertaking.

—Gen.  <https://www.historyonthenet.com/eisenhower-d-day/> Dwight D.
Eisenhower, Supreme Allied Commander, 6 June 1944.