[Fredslist] Join NY Health & Sylvie Beljanski for lunch and her new book launch 5/30/2018

Gideon Schein gideon at eddyandschein.com
Mon May 21 12:41:30 EDT 2018

Dear Fellow Group Members:

*The New York Health and Longevity Group* announces its first joint lunch
of 2018.

 *The Date is Wednesday, May 30, 2018, **12:30 PM**, *

*ONLY  NINE DAYS LEFT! **(See note at end for the Dates for 2018!*

*We will be at the Club Quarters** 25 W. 51st. St.  (**please note we are
returning to our old address!!)*

At our lunch Sylvie Beljanski,
our newest member, will introduce us to her exciting new book *Winning the
War on Cancer: The Epic Journey Towards a Natural Cure*. Melissa Wuske in
her review stated that Sylvie’s book “fuels both indignation and hope in
the face of cancer.”  This should be an exciting event and she will be
bringing signed copies for all of us.

*Come one come all!  Let’s invite a lot of new guests, whether riders or
fresh fish and introduce them to our group.*

 We've made signing up easy. Here’s what your guests and friends need to
do: Go to:

https://www.gothamnetworking
.com/m/events/view/NY-Health-Aging-Meeting-2017-12-17-2

 “Pay On-line as a guest.” And you are done

Dates for the rest of 2018 are: 7/25; 9/5; 10/31; 12/12-some of these will
be joint.

Looking forward to seeing you all there on the 30th. Please RSVP to me
directly.

Gideon
Group Coordinator NY Health & Aging Resource Group

Gideon Y. Schein, M.B.A., P.D.M.M.
Certified Professional Daily Money Manager
​Personal Financial Officer​
, The Eddy & Schein Group
​711 Walnut St. Ste. 108

​Pasadena, CA 91101​
Tel: 917-881-7042
www.eddyandschein.com
gideon at eddyandschein.com
https://twitter.com/lifekeeping
Member, American Association of Daily Money Managers
​Member,
​Fiduciary
 Round Table of San Gabriel Valley
Member, Monrovia Providers Group​