[Fredslist] The Season of Giving is officially open`

Fred Klein FKlein at kleinzelman.com
Fri Jun 8 09:01:04 EDT 2018

Please consider making a tax-deductible donation to our foundation as set forth below.

You may very well win the Gotham lottery!

Fred C. Klein, Esq.
Managing Partner
Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs & Schess LLP
Representing Management in Labor/employment Law for over 40 years
NY Super Lawyer 2010-2017
AV® Preeminent Rating™ -Peer Review Rated - Martindale-Hubbell Martindale-Hubbell® for 35 years

Co-Founder
Gotham City Networking, Inc.
"It's Better to Give Than Receive"
Www.gothamnetworking.com<http://Www.gothamnetworking.com>