[Fredslist] The Season of Giving is officially open`

ybillc at optonline.net ybillc at optonline.net
Wed Jun 6 15:17:07 EDT 2018

Each June in Gotham we begin to pass around an envelope at each Gotham group
meeting into which you can place your cash donation and write the name of
the nonprofit you wish to receive a grant on the back of your business card.

We also open the online donation page to collect our credit card donations,
open 24x7x365.

At the December holiday party, we award grants to nonprofit from the
organization we nominated each time we gave.

In 2017 four $5000.00 donations were awarded to worthy nonprofits to help
them make an even bigger difference.

In 2018, let's make it five!

I made the first online donation to the Foundation for 2018 today.

Join me: go to http://www.gothamfoundation.org/.

Click the "Donate Now" button to arrive at the online payment page that I
set up. Please be generous and nominate your favorite nonprofit.

Thank you.