[Fredslist] Request for Proposals for Media Programming Services / PIN #: 85818P0003

Amparo Connors Amparo at alliedpersonnel.com
Tue Jul 17 11:16:56 EDT 2018

Hello Gotham members: Do any of you, or anyone you know, provide the services sought in this NYC RFP? If you do, and you decide to submit an RFP, please give me a call to discuss a possible strategic partnership.  I don't do this type of work but perhaps through my firm, Allied Personnel Services, Inc., since we're a certified M/WBE we could possible help in some capacity giving your RFP 'a leg up' so to speak.

As an FYI I'm already a registered vendor with NYC. Contrary to popular belief, they pay very quickly via ACH. Thank you for your consideration; all my best, Amparo

Amparo M .Connors, President
Allied Personnel Services, Inc., Green Staff NY
NY City & State Certified M/WBE
718.261.7979  ~  212.451.0235
Corp HQ: 118-21 Queens Boulevard; Suite 610 Forest Hills NY 11375
amparo at alliedpersonnel.com<mailto:amparo at alliedpersonnel.com>                      www.alliedpersonnel.com<http://www.alliedpersonnel.com/>

We've moved!  We are in the same building but with a new suite number.  Our new address is:
118-21 Queens Blvd., Suite 610
Forest Hills, NY 11375