[Fredslist] Special Gotham Event on August 9 -- The Wine Cellar at '21' -- Sign Up Now!

Nancy Schess NSchess at kleinzelman.com
Wed Jul 11 11:39:55 EDT 2018

Gotham Friends,

I write to invite you to a very special event.  If you have not had the opportunity to visit the Wine Cellar at '21' Club, this is a "not to be missed" event mixed with New York history.

We have arranged an exclusive lunch for Gotham members (and friends if there is room) on August 9.  The event will begin promptly at 12:30 p.m., and you should be certain to be on time – because to get us started, we will be treated to a brief talk about the storied wine cellar followed by lunch with a small group of Gotham friends.  The cost is $160/per person.

Space is limited since the room holds only a small number so if you are interested in joining us, please let me know no later than July 20.  I will then forward details for payment.

Fred and I look forward to lunch with you in the Wine Cellar on August 9!

Nancy B. Schess, Esq.
Partner
Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs & Schess LLP
Representing Management in Labor/Employment Law for Over 30 Years
485 Madison Avenue
New York, New York 10022
T:  212-935-6020 x219
F:  212-753-8101
http://www.kleinzelman.com/
nschess at kleinzelman.com
Listed in NY Super Lawyer 2011-16 (Employment Law)