[Fredslist] Assistance with car insurance customary coverage

Sherry Rivera sherryrivera1 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 21:08:13 EDT 2018

I have had the same insurance company for 40 years.  i just keep paying.
Lately it just seems to be so expensive with good driver and many other
listed discounts (which are all bull).

When exploring coverage for a car in California for my daughter, I suddenly
started to think do I have enough coverage, too much?

I looked at my coverage and it was greater than double what was recommended
in CA and I don't remember it being this high.  Not sure when it got raised
so high.

Trying to figure out if I am OVERINSURED

Bodily Injury/each person/each occurrence         $300,000
Property Damage                                             $100,000
Medical Payments                                            $5,000  (seems
low)
Uninsured motorist/each person/each occurr      $300,000/300,000
No Fault NY  (PIP)                                           $151,000

Comprehensive  with $500 ded (I know this can vary depending on a person's
wishes
Collision with $500 deductible also varies by individual taste.

It is the first 5 items I am primarily asking about.  Is this typical
coverage or what you have?

Thoughts?

*Regards,*

*Sherry Rivera*
*​*
*ENVIRRON*
NYC and NYS WBE Certified
*Supplier of Commercial & Industrial Building & Maintenance Materials*
*  including efficient, highest quality, cost effective INSULATION*
*  for Buildings*

100 North Village Avenue Suite 37
Rockville Centre, NY 11570
516 458-5384 Mobile
516 594-1400 Office
sherryrivera1 at gmail.com
www.linkedin.com/in/sherryrivera

*Did You Know??*

I’m a Licensed *Loan Officer* (NMLS#15251) with Mortgage Wealth Advisors,
Inc.

​Registered Mortgage Broker,  NYS Dept. of Financial Services

NMLS#848753 Loans arranged through third parties

Contact me at:

Office:         516-302-4045 <(516)%20302-4045>

Cell             516 458-5384 <(516)%20458-5384>​

SRivera at MortgageWealthAdvisors.com