[Fredslist] 1 more membership slot open at Midtown Executive Club for 2018 in my corporate group

ybillc at optonline.net ybillc at optonline.net
Thu Jan 18 14:20:36 EST 2018

Hello Gotham!

You passed through the Midtown Executive Club
<http://www.midtownexecutiveclub.com/>  if you attended a Gotham lunch at
Club Quarters on 45th Street. So you know the space.

I have been a club member for years and really enjoy comfort and ambience of
meeting colleagues at The Midtown Executive Club.

For me, it's my NYC office, close to Grand Central so easy for commuters
like me, a perfect midtown location (45th betw 5th and 6th) to get anywhere
quickly, and free wifi, coffee, friends and colleagues.

Good news for you if you ever considered joining! We have 1 last open spot
in my corporate group of 10 members.

Join other 4 Gothamites in my group: Claudine Halpern, Jane Beddall, Bruce
Swicker, and Flo Feinberg.

The group rate is unchanged for 2018 - $3250 plus tax divided by 10 so
$353.84 per person for the whole year.

Less than $1 a day!

Pass along to others who would benefit too.

Please fill in the attached form and scan/email to ME and I will submit your
forms.

Join my group!