[Fredslist] The new LI Dinner Group - correction - Tuesday Jan 30th

Laurel Scarr-Konel lscarrkonellaw at optimum.net
Thu Jan 18 13:56:15 EST 2018

Hi all -

We are very excited about the launch of the new LI Dinner Group!  I hope
you will join Ben Geizhals and me as we kick-off our first meeting on
Tuesday, January 30th at 6pm at Mim's, 235 Roslyn Road, Roslyn Heights,
NY. Cost is $45 per person.

We will also have a special guest speaker in attendance - Nassau County
Legislator, Joshua A. Lafazan, who, in 2012, became the youngest public
office holder in NYS history when he was elected at the age of 18 to the
Syosset school board.

We are an open group and welcome all guests and circuit riders. If you
are not already a member of the group, please email me to let me know
you will be attending and register and pay in advance using this link:
https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/group/Long-Island-Dinner/1009
If you are a member of the LI Dinner Group you can register on the
Gotham website by going to the calendar, clicking on the event and then
clicking on the "I will be there" prompt.
Hope you will be a part of our launch!  Looking forward to networking
with you on January 30th!
Laurel

Laurel Scarr-Konel
Attorney at Law
366 North Broadway, Suite 410
Jericho, NY 11753
Tel: 516-942-4200
Fax: 516-938-6595
Email: lscarrkonellaw at optonline.net
Confidentiality Notice: This communication is intended only for the
person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information
which is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from
disclosure.  If you have received this communication in error, please
notify us immediately and delete and/or discard all copies of this
communication.