[Fredslist] Mainstream book publisher

Jason Greenberg adjustman at aol.com
Thu Jan 11 06:23:19 EST 2018

Gothamites- My wife just completed co-authoring her first book. After two years of hard work, she's excited to get the book "out there." The topic is child psychology and can be used as a guide for parents and maybe be used as a tool for teachers in schools. Does anyone out in Gothamland have any contacts with mainstream publishers? I would love to help her make her dream come true and maybe Gotham can help her get it started. Feel free to email me directly and I would be more then happy to pass it along. Thanks so much!!!
Jason Greenberg; 646-425-3711
Gotham Long Island/Co-chair Gotham East

Sent from my iPhone