[Fredslist] Ready, Set, Network!

Liz Saldana lizsaldananyc at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 05:30:04 EST 2018

[image: Inline image 1]

Wondering which Gotham meetings you should attend in January?  The answer
is, as many as possible!  Meeting members and guests, and following up with
them after (or before, see below) the meeting is crucial to getting
business through Gotham.

Join Gotham First on Tuesday, January 23rd, at our *NEW LOCATION* Club
Quarters 25 W 51st St from 12:30-2:00pm.  Gotham First is an open group, so
there’s no need to check with me about conflicts.  Sign up here
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Gotham-First-Meeting-2017-12-17>
to RSVP and pay for the meeting:

Remember to click the  [image: Inline image 3]button so everyone knows
you’ll be there.  Guests and Circuit Riders look at the website to see who
is attending meetings and you definitely want to be seen!

Networking Hints:

1. While you're on the website, look at the Gotham First group page
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/groups/view/Gotham-First> and schedule a
few one-on-one meetings or calls before the January 23rd meeting.

2. Make notes of one-on-one meetings/calls and business referrals on the
calendar entry you make for networking meetings.  When you get to the
meeting, thank those individuals for the one-on-one meetings/calls and
business referrals.

Gotham First's motto:

*Gotham First...Because we always think of Gotham first.*

*Live Healthy!  Live Happy! <http://bit.ly/2hRclV2>*

Liz

*Liz Saldaña*
*​Gotham First Co-Chair and Group Coordinator   *
*Gotham 2014 Networker of the Year​*

E: LizSaldanaNYC at gmail.com
C: 917-697-3005
W: http://esaldana.juiceplus.com