[Fredslist] Man in Red Bandana movie now available on demand

Amparo Connors Amparo at alliedpersonnel.com
Thu Jan 4 13:41:00 EST 2018

Thank you Paul for sharing the great news this powerful documentary is now available on demand. I’ll be sure to share it with many.

Big thank you for supporting Michelle & Kelly via purchasing many red bandanas! All funds raised went to the Welles Remy Crowther Foundation.

Happy New Year to all!

Amparo M Connors
Allied Personnel Services, Inc.
718-261-7979