[Fredslist] Advice for Venice Hotels

Victoria Roberts Drogin victoria.roberts.drogin at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 14:48:34 EDT 2018

Hi Lynda, Bill and Gotham

I recommend Gotham member Laney Sachs from Ortebsia Blu Italian Adventures. Laney helped Paul and I plan  our trip of a lifetime to Italy. Her passion and knowledge of all things Italian is beyond compare.

Laney info is:

Laney Sachs
Ortensia Blu Italian Adventures
www.ortensiabluitalianadventures.com
blog.ortensiablu.com
www.ortensiablu.com
(203) 274-3230

Warm regards,
Victoria

Victoria Roberts Drogin, Esq.
Mercy College School of Business
Executive Director
Women's Leadership Institute
Director Business Professional Cohort
Professor of Organizational Leadership

917.418.2299
Vrobertsdrogin at mercy.edu
Victoria.Roberts.Drogin at gmail.com

Executive, Leadership and Professional Development Coaching
Your Thinking, Your Business,Your Life.