[Fredslist] Thank you Mitch Tobol!

Kelly Welles kelly at wellesfinancialservices.com
Fri Aug 10 13:57:42 EDT 2018

Another great Gotham success story. Thanks
Phyllis!  Small wonder Mitch Tobol is Gotham’s web master.

Hats off to Mitch, one in a billion. 🎩🎩🎩

Kelly Welles
Co-Chair, Gotham NY Health & Longevity

Kelly Welles, President
wellesfinancialservices.com
Trusted Advisor to Attorneys and Accountants
Specializing in Insurance and Benefits
Cell   917-626-8590
www.linkedin.com/in/kelly-welles
WELLES FINANCIAL SERVICES
Business & Personal Financial Strategies

Sent from my iPhone