[Fredslist] Thank you Mitch Tobol!

Phyllis Newbert panewbert18 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 20:20:04 EDT 2018

Yesterday morning I was in the midst of a very tense situation due to
technical difficulties of complicated URL.  My brother had a major time
crunch for an important meeting and we couldn't figure out how to ensure
that the business associates to whom he needed to distribute the address
would be able to open it successfully.

It seemed like a meltdown was inevitable and then I reached out to my
amazing marketing and IT guru, Mitch Tobol of CGT Marketing (Gotham's
Webmaster).  Within very few minutes Mitch had the solution with a much
easier URL and he made me look like a miracle worker to my brother.

Mitch has been a wonderful resource for me from designing websites to
social media education to having all the IT answers in a crisis or not.  He
always has my recommendation for sure.

Thanks again, Mitch!

Phyllis Newbert
Member of Gotham LI Women Group