[Fredslist] Gotham Power Breakfast Meeting - September 20th!!!

Robert Giamboi rgiamboi at giamboipartners.com
Thu Sep 14 09:05:50 EDT 2017

Good morning Gotham-

Please join us at the next Gotham Power Breakfast meeting on September 20th, 8:30 - 10am at Maison-Kayser located at 57 Court St, Brooklyn, NY.  (**Please note this is the updated information for the 9/27 meeting**).

We will be discussing a business-related topic where members can share their own experiences and get instant feedback from others at the meeting.  The topic will pertain to "Business seasonality" and how to deal with it.  Since we're just coming out of the summer season and heading into the holiday season, I felt it was relevant.  So please pass the word, ride the circuit, bring a friend- whatever you like!  Follow the link to pay now (once you've cleared it with Corey Bearak or myself- we're a closed group) http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Brooklyn-Breakfast-Group-2017-01-15-1.  Members and circuit riders alike are encourage to hit the "I'll be there!" button that way circuit riders can get an idea of who will actually be there!  Perhaps they would like to meet you!

Kind regards,

Robert Giamboi, GC - Gotham Power Breakfast
Cost Recovery & Reduction Advisor
212.858.0093 Ext. 101
rgiamboi at giamboipartners.com<mailto:rgiamboi at giamboipartners.com>

[cid:image001.png at 01D32D38.AA0DB580]
Business Cost Recovery &
Expense Reduction Experts
77 Water St, 7th Floor
New York, NY 10005-4402
"Your bottom line is our business"

A Veteran-Owned & Operated Business<http://www.veteranownedbusiness.com/business/22697/giamboi-partners> I www.giamboipartners.com<http://www.giamboipartners.com/> I News Articles<http://www.silive.com/news/index.ssf/2016/05/us_military_veteran_launches_b.html> I LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/in/robertgiamboi>

Secure Payment Link: https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/group/Brooklyn/2359