[Fredslist] Ride the circuit Tuesday 09/12/17 to Welcome to new Gotham Towers Member Sam Wanigasinghe! Also share in Fred's inspiring "Rules For My Children"

Amparo Connors Amparo at alliedpersonnel.com
Tue Sep 5 18:28:36 EDT 2017

[cid:image001.png at 01D32261.287D78C0]

Hello Gotham Members: I hope you all had a wonderful summer and a terrific Labor Day. Now it's' time to get back in the swing of connecting with each other. Please join me in welcoming Sam Wanigasinghe to the Gotham tribe as a new Towers member!

Sam, Director of Business Development for Eastern American Technologies, has over fifteen years of experience as a Telecommunications & Office Tech services 'guru'. Skilled in Design and Implementation, Training, Customer Service, working on getting office technology costs lowered, repairs, installation and strategic planning for Telecommunications low voltage Data systems, and related infrastructure such as Voice cabling and door access, Sam is also a rep for wholesale toner & an authorized dealer for Canon & Kyocera Copiers. Sam received glowing references from past satisfied clients and supervisors. An active member of other networking organizations, I first met Sam years ago at a Queens Chamber of Commerce event. References described Sam as an "awesome networker...very engaging...personable...exudes great energy...& gives great presentations."  I see Sam as a terrific addition to the Gotham family; as an avid connector he is very interested in helping members grow through referrals.

Ride the circuit to Towers next meeting Tuesday 09/12/17, 8:00-10:00 AM, to welcome and learn more about Sam. The meeting theme "Rules For My Children", Inspired by Fred's recent FB Post, is sure to generate a dynamic and timely discussion.

Location: North Shore Towers Cafe, 272-48 Grand Central Parkway, Floral Park NY 11005 (Coffee shop on the lower level of Building 2 / middle building)  Please RSVP & click here to pay the guest fee:<:%20http:/www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Towers-Meeting-2017-01-16> https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/group/Gotham-Towers/25  For only $25 you'll enjoy ample breakfast choices including the ever popular bagels & lox.

NOTE: Gotham Towers is an open group to attend so there's no need to check with me about conflicts; we are category specific to join.
Please log in to http://www.gothamnetworking.com/ go to the calendar or Towers Group and click the  [cid:image002.png at 01D32261.287D78C0] button so everyone knows you'll be attending. Guests and Circuit Riders look at the website, to see who will be present at meetings, and you definitely want to be seen! Hope to see many of you at our next exciting meeting.

If traveling from Eastern LI, Manhattan, CT or other rail access point, Towers' is a quick taxi ride from the Little Neck LIRR, an easy 25 minute ride from Penn Station.  It would be my pleasure to give a ride back to the Little Neck LIRR or to the E/F subway (at Union Tpke./Kew Gardens), for up to 4 riders post-meeting. There is ample parking and even an express bus to Manhattan...so please join us.

All my best wishes for terrific Fall networking, starting with Gotham Towers, Amparo

Amparo M .Connors, President
Allied Personnel Services, Inc., Green Staff NY
NY City & State Certified M/WBE
718.261.7979  ~  212.451.0235
Corp HQ: 118-21 Queens Boulevard; Suite 310 Forest Hills NY 11375
amparo at alliedpersonnel.com<mailto:amparo at alliedpersonnel.com>                      www.alliedpersonnel.com<http://www.alliedpersonnel.com/>