[Fredslist] Gotham thanks early 2017 Film Festival sponsors; Still time for YOU to Sponsor too!!!

Corey Bearak bearak at me.com
Fri Oct 27 10:55:46 EDT 2017

There’s still time to get in on the action and sponsor the Gotham Film Festival
(which takes place Wed., Nov. 8, 6:00 - 9:00 p.m.  at Club Quarters 40 West 45th Street; $15pp)

Meantime join Gotham and expressing our appreciation to these early Gotham Film Festival sponsors:

The Fares ($500)
Hub International Northeast (Susan Sajiun-Fitzharris <http://www.gothamnetworking.com/Susan_Sajiun-Fitzharris>)
5th Street Advisors, LLC (Cesar Manent <http://www.gothamnetworking.com/CesarManent>)

Straphangers ($250):
Superior Sewing Machine & Supply LLC (Lonny Schwartz);
Russo Law Group, P.C. (Vincent J. Russo <http://www.gothamnetworking.com/Vincent_Russo>, Esq.);
Joshua Zinder Architect & Design (Joshua Zinder <http://www.gothamnetworking.com/jzinder>)
Judy Mauer Photography/ Phantom Audio (Judy Mauer <http://www.gothamnetworking.com/Judy_Mauer>)

Cyclist ($100):
Welles Financial Services (Kelly Welles <http://www.gothamnetworking.com/Kelly_Welles>);
Carriage Trade Insurance Agency, Inc. (Mike Jakob <http://www.gothamnetworking.com/MichaelJakob>)
Law Offices of Susan F. Zinder, PLLC (Susan Zinder <http://www.gothamnetworking.com/Susan_Zinder>);

And of course our Global Sponsors whose support help resource all Gotham special events:
Global Gold: Brainlink International (Raj Goel <http://www.gothamnetworking.com/Raj_Goel>)
Global Silver: John Gallin & Sons (Tom Gallin <http://www.gothamnetworking.com/Tom_Gallin>)

but Gotham wants to emphasize sponsorship opportunities remain open in all categories:

GOTHAM FILM FESTIVAL <https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/product/filmfest>

The Transportation Commissioner*                 $1,000
The Chauffeured	                                                 $750
The Fares	$500
Straphanger	$250
Cyclist	$100

Please contact me if you want to consider a sponsorship or just need some information.

So of course not too late for you to become a sponsor of the Film Festival or other upcoming Gotham event.  Reach out to me.  (More info below my email signature)

And below my email signature find other commentary on the Film Festival.

Corey B. Bearak, Esq.
Government & Public Affairs Counsel
Networker of the Year-2012| co-chair, GOtham GREEN® | Gotham Towers | LI Legal | Gotham Power Breakfast Chair | Gotham Sponsorships Chair
P.O. Box 135, Glen Oaks, NY 11004
(718) 343-6779 ♦ facsimile (888) 379-3492
Corey at CoreyBearak.com <mailto:Corey at CoreyBearak.com> ♦ StrategicPublicPolicy.com <http://strategicpublicpolicy.com/> ♦ Bearak on Twitter <http://twitter.com/Bearak>
Author, The Public Ought To Know <http://intelligentarts.net/2016/07/oughttoknow>, available on Kindle <http://tiny.cc/lt6wpx> and Nook <http://tiny.cc/wx6wpx> and Apple devices <https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/the-public-ought-to-know/id945807340?mt=11>
If you receive this email and did not request it, please reply and I will kindly remove your email address from the list.
This Internet Email Transmission may contain Confidential or Privileged Information which is intended only for use by the individual or entity for which the transmission is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination, copying or distribution of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify this office by telephone immediately so that we can arrange for the return of the documents to us at no cost to you.
[sent from my MacBook Pro]