[Fredslist] While you check who's coming to Party next week please thank our Holiday Party Sponsors!!!

Corey Bearak bearak at me.com
Sun Nov 26 22:06:27 EST 2017

Hope all enjoyed the long Thanksgiving Holiday/ (extended) Weekend.

Debbie Lindner’s list of attendees appears below my email signature in case you missed her send last week.
If you did not yet sign up, please make every effort to attend our annual holiday party as not many spots remain.  And please while there (and before - at your meetings or as part of one on one’s or just plain old emails), please thank our eight sponsors whose generosity will help defray the admission fee (If you have an interest in being a sponsor just reach out. If you did not yet sign up to attend the party, please follow those instruction that you will find below after my email signature.).

Immediately below find our Generous Holiday Party sponsors.

I like doing things big and please know that these sponsors for our Annual Holiday Cocktail Party at The Friars Club came up big for all of us at Gotham.

Hub <https://www.hubinternational.com/> International (Mike Zeldes) <http://www.gothamnetworking.com/Michael_Zeldes>

All-Star <http://www.allstarreporters.com/> Reporters (Jeff Lewis <http://www.gothamnetworking.com/Jeffrey_Lewis> & Marc Schafler <http://www.gothamnetworking.com/Marc_Schafler>)

Skody Scot <http://www.skodyscot.com/> and Company (William Skody <http://www.gothamnetworking.com/wskody>)

Grassi <http://www.grassicpas.com/> & Co. (Steven Goldstein <http://www.gothamnetworking.com/Steven_Goldstein>)

Two Sons Environmental <http://www.twosonsenv.com/> (Paul Napolitano <http://www.gothamnetworking.com/Paul_Napolitano>)

Minuteman <http://www.minutemanbellerose.com/> Bellerose (Scott Levine <http://www.gothamnetworking.com/ScottLevine> & Fred Morante <http://www.gothamnetworking.com/FredMorante>)

SC Horn <http://www.stevenchorn.com/home.html> Associates. Inc. (Steven Horn <http://www.gothamnetworking.com/StevenHorn>)

Ace <http://acepayroll.com/> Payroll Services, Inc. (Alan Klein <http://www.gothamnetworking.com/Alan_Klein> & Corey Millman <http://www.gothamnetworking.com/Corey_Milman>)

And of course our annual Global Sponsors contribute to making all Gotham events possible:
Overall (Global Silver) Sponsors:
Raj Goel <http://www.gothamnetworking.com/Raj_Goel>/ Brainlink <http://www.brainlink.com/>
John Gallin <http://www.gallin.com/> & Sons (Tom Gallin <http://www.gothamnetworking.com/Tom_Gallin>)

Want to Sponsor a Gotham Event, just ask the chair; he just might accommodate you (and never to early to reserve a spot to sponsor upcoming events including Battle of the Bands, Gotham Green Awards, Spring Cocktail Party, Formica GOLF Outing, and next year's Gotham Film Festival.(hint-hint).

Thank you for your interest.

Thanks once again to our sponsors for their support!!!!

Corey B. Bearak, Esq.
Government & Public Affairs Counsel
Networker of the Year-2012| co-chair, GOtham GREEN® | Gotham Towers | LI Legal | Gotham Power Breakfast Chair | Gotham Sponsorships Chair
P.O. Box 135, Glen Oaks, NY 11004
(718) 343-6779 ♦ facsimile (888) 379-3492
Corey at CoreyBearak.com <mailto:Corey at CoreyBearak.com> ♦ StrategicPublicPolicy.com <http://strategicpublicpolicy.com/> ♦ Bearak on Twitter <http://twitter.com/Bearak>
Author, The Public Ought To Know <http://intelligentarts.net/2016/07/oughttoknow>, available on Kindle <http://tiny.cc/lt6wpx> and Nook <http://tiny.cc/wx6wpx> and Apple devices <https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/the-public-ought-to-know/id945807340?mt=11>
If you receive this email and did not request it, please reply and I will kindly remove your email address from the list.
This Internet Email Transmission may contain Confidential or Privileged Information which is intended only for use by the individual or entity for which the transmission is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination, copying or distribution of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify this office by telephone immediately so that we can arrange for the return of the documents to us at no cost to you.
[sent from my MacBook Pro]

Begin forwarded message: