[Fredslist] new problems in using microsoft outlook mail in Mac

Janet Sullivan jansull at msn.com
Fri Nov 24 13:30:47 EST 2017

Hello Gotham:

Is anybody very familiar with outlook to help troubleshoot me.   Suddenly, my folders bar is enlarged as compared with the bar which contains the actual emails making it awkward to go from one email to another.  In order to remedy this, I need to go to full view which causes its own awkwardness.

Conversely, is there a free help service for microsoft or outlook customers or a chat room?

Thanking you in advance,

Janet Sullivan

NY State Licensed Psychoanalyst and Music Therapist

New York Health Care Group