[Fredslist] AD FOR WELL LOCATED PART-TIME MANHATTAN OFFICE SUBLET

Janet Sullivan jansull at msn.com
Thu Jun 8 15:27:42 EDT 2017

Dear Gotham Colleagues:

Attached is a notice of my Manhattan office sublet, steps from the 1,2,3, train on 72nd St.

If you or anyone you know is interested, please contact me directly.

Also, the office is proving more difficult to market than it has been in the past and I attribute that to external events in the country right now(!!).

Therefore, if you have any innovate ideas as to how I could package, list or market this, I'd appreciate hearing those ideas from you.  I am NOT looking for a broker.

Thank you.

Janet Sullivan

NY State Licensed Psychotherapist and Music Therapist

New York Health Care Group