[Fredslist] Would you like a glass of wine? Join us on June 20th

Jayne Latz jayne at corporatespeechsolutions.com
Thu Jun 8 10:46:15 EDT 2017

Are you on the list? If not, you are missing out. We already have over 25
names on the list and this just may be the best "casual cocktails" event
yet!!

Join your Gotham friends as well as some fresh fish on June 20th at 5 PM.
Hub International and Gotham are hosting this wonderful opportunity to
drink wine (for free), eat pretzels (and maybe a cookie or two) and, to
mingle with friends, colleagues and, "fresh fish."

*RSVP*: Either directly to this email (jayne at corporatespeechsolutions.com)
or on the Gotham website.