[Fredslist] GPB Upcoming Meeting - June 14th!!

Robert Giamboi rgiamboi at giamboipartners.com
Wed Jun 7 16:17:08 EDT 2017

Hello tribe-

Please join us at the Gotham Power Breakfast group meeting on Wednesday,  June 14th at Maison Kayser located at 57 Court Street, Brooklyn NY from 8:30 - 10am!

We've added 4 new members already this year- the last whom I'll be announcing very soon!  But we're growing and each new person brings added value to the group and that's a recipe for success and valuable relationships!

Kind regards,

Robert Giamboi, GC - Gotham Power Breakfast
Cost Recovery & Reduction Advisor
212.858.0093 Ext. 101
rgiamboi at giamboipartners.com<mailto:rgiamboi at giamboipartners.com>

[cid:image001.png at 01D2DFA9.83F56410]
Business Cost Recovery &
Expense Reduction Experts
77 Water St, 7th Floor
New York, NY 10005-4402
"Your bottom line is our business"

A Veteran-Owned & Operated Business<http://www.veteranownedbusiness.com/business/22697/giamboi-partners> I www.giamboipartners.com<http://www.giamboipartners.com/> I News Articles<http://www.silive.com/news/index.ssf/2016/05/us_military_veteran_launches_b.html> I LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/in/robertgiamboi>

Secure Payment Link: https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/group/Brooklyn/2359